www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR8fI3xoHF8

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I remember

I remember the times you forgot to tuck me in because you were so high you couldn't remember your own name.

I remember the nights i would wake up to find you gone. You wouldn't be home for days.

I remember the times I'd come home to see you scrubbing invisible dirt until your fingers bled.

I remember our door being kicked in and cops every where.

I remember you being led away in hand cuffs.

I remember losing you.

I remember waking up without you there to protect me from monsters.

I remember you were the monster.

4 comments:

  1. aw :(
    "I remember waking up without you there to PROTECT me from monsters.

    I remember you were the monster."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry:(... But this post was straight fire and an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post really got to me.. But it was amazing and beautiful at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say this writing was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete