www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR8fI3xoHF8

Thursday, December 3, 2015

I remember the look in your eyes when you said you loved me for the first time. I remember the way time stops when we kissed. I remember the way I always felt safe when you held me after we made love. I remember the way you gently wiped my tears when my dad left. Again. I remember the way you told me you will always forgive me. I remember the way you looked me in the eyes and said it wasn't my fault, when everyone else said I asked for it. You told me you loved me, and that would never change....

 It was you and I against the world... 

Do you remember when we used to lay in the grass, just laying there, content to be next to each other? 
Or the days we would text until I got out of school, and talk on the phone during my ten minute walk to your house, the conversations we held without words, as we lay in your bed, the hours long phone calls while we waited to see eachother again the next day?

Some love notes are written. But we made ours. 

1 comment: